This article will guide you step by step through submitting your animation to the Public Store.
1. The first thing to do is to visit the Animations Store on your Sound Alerts Dashboard.
2. Now open the Animation Editor by clicking "Submit your own Alert Animation to the Public Store".
3. Click on "For Public Store"
4. Now, it is time to give your animation a name, a thumbnail (16:9 is preferred), and a description.
5. After completing the initial steps, it is time to get to the fun part: The design process! You can start by adding layers. Layers can be dragged, dropped, duplicated, renamed, and deleted.
6. On the top left, you can edit your Variation Settings, which include name and size.
7. If you are happy with your first variation, save it.
8. Once saved, you can duplicate the variations, which will save you lots of work regarding the placements of the elements.
9. After duplicating the Variation, you can adjust changes to the video. Just select the video layer and have a look at the right side.
10. Once your media is updated, you can adjust the variation to your liking.
11. You can save your design anytime and return to your draft later. Once you return, you will see the Store page of your Animation. You will find your design later in your Store items in the bottom right corner of the Animation Store.
12. Once you think your design, including all the variations, is ready, you can submit it. You cannot make any more edits once you submit your design for review. To edit your design, you must remove your design from review.
Congratulations! You have created your design and submitted it to the Public Animation Store. You will receive an email once it is approved. If you have any questions or if you need additional help, please reach out to us and join our Discord.