This guide will show you how to implement Sound Alerts into the XSplit Broadcaster streaming software.
Implement the Sound Alerts browser source
- Visit the settings on your Sound Alerts Dashboard and click on "Setup".
- Click on "I use something else" and on "Copy" to copy your Sound Alerts browser source.
- Open your XSplit Broadcaster streaming software and select the scene where you want to implement the Sound Alerts browser source.
- Click "Add Source" and select "Webpage"
- Now insert the Sound Alerts browser Source URL you copied in Step 2.
- Congratulations! You have implemented your Sound Alerts browser source into your XSplit Broadcaster streaming software. The last thing to do is to adjust its settings to your liking by right-clicking on the Sound Alerts browser source and selecting the wanted parameters in the menu. You can also adjust its position via drag and drop.
If you have any questions left, please get in touch with us and visit our Sound Alerts Discord Server.